|Annual Fee (Regular):||US$3,000
An Institutional Member is a public entity, a not-for-profit organization, a governmental agency, a quasi-governmental agency or a supra-governmental agency. Institutional Members need not be incorporated entities if otherwise recognized by DCMI. An Institutional Member may be an entity within the "Locale of influence" of a DCMI Regional Member. Institutional Members play a key role in DCMI governance through the active participation of their respective Representatives in the deliberations and decisions of the Governing Board.
- Institutional Members appoint a voting representative to the Governing Board and participate in governance deliberations and decisions;
- Institutional Members receive one free registration for the annual international conference for the Institutional Member representative (and additional registrations at a discount). Access to DCMI webinars are free for the Institutional Member representative;
- The logos of Institutional Members appear on the DCMI website, DCMI annual conference and regional meetings websites and are linked to the Members' homepages;
- Institutional Member membership and renewals are announced on the DCMI website, on DCMI social media channels, and RSS feed;
- Institutional Members may use the DCMI "Institutional Member" logo on their websites and in other Institutional Member-related media;
- Institutional Members can provide information (brochures and other media) to be included in DCMI annual conference delegate bags and on USB memory drives containing the conference proceedings;
- Early availability of DCMI 'preview content' (e.g., pre-publication of online tutorials) for the Institutional Member representative;
- Select Institutional Member-organized event presentations can be arranged at DCMI annual meeting;
- Institutional Member-initiated regional events can be co-organized with DCMI (to the extent DCMI resources permit); and
- Institutional Members may use the DCMI "Institutional Member" logo on their websites and in other Institutional Member-related media.
- Payment of a fixed annual fee on or before the anniversary date of the Institutional Member membership;
- Institutional Member representatives actively participate in DCMI governance through contribution to Governing Board deliberations and voting; and
- Institutional Members actively advocate for and advance the well-being of DCMI through the identification of new members in all DCMI membership categories.