Expressing Qualified Dublin core in RDF / XML
Resulting from the public review period 19 Sep 2001 - 19 Oct 2001 the DCMI proposed recommendation Expressing Qualified Dublin Core™ in RDF / XML has been re-edited on the basis of corresponding DC-AC decisions.
Examples discussed during review will be taken up in a future background and use-case paper, put up as work-item by DC-AC.
In the following summary fixes of typos are not recorded.
For details of changes in 4 Language qualification please compare with previous issue.
- General change
- dcterms now used as namespace
prefix for terms namespace.
- Warning w.r.t. namespace URI's removed.
has been promoted to DCMI recommendation in the meantime.
- 2.1.3 Remark
- Made explicit
can be iterated.
Prevent erronous impression
A --subPropertyOf--> B1, A --subProperty--> B2
would not be possible in RDF.
- 2.1.5, 2.1.6
- Changed numbering to 2.1.5, 126.96.36.199-5 to clarify context.
- 2.3.4 Iterated value/label game
- Explicitly stated zero is a number
- 2.3.6 Remark
- Added reference to observe 188.8.131.52-5. with 2.3.4.
Addressed schemes, with URI entries. (Based on
proposal by P.Stickler)
- 3.2 DumbDown
- Changed the to a.
now also mentioned in preface.
- 4 Language qualification
- Largely rewritten, shortened and simplified.
Coordinated with DCSimple RDF/XML w.r.t.
- 5 Appendix
- Schemes marked as non-normative.
MetaData of schema now include references to