|Annual Fee (Regular):||US$5,000
A Supporting Member is any private sector entity including companies and foundations interested in promoting the well-being of DCMI. A Supporting Member need not actually use DCMI specifications in either products or services.
- Supporting Member representatives may attend meetings of the Governing Board as observers;
- Supporting Members receive one free registration for the annual international conference for the Supporting Member representative (and additional registrations at a discount). Registration for DCMI webinars are free for the Supporting Member representative;
- Early availability of DCMI 'preview content' (e.g., pre-publication of online tutorials) for the Supporting Member representative;
- Name and a logo of the Supporting Member are listed on the Member page of the DCMI website;
- Name and a logo of the Supporting Member will be listed in the Member area of the DCMI Open Conference System website;
- Supporting Member initial membership and annual renewals will be announced in the announcements section of DCMI website, distributed through the DCMI RSS feed, and through DCMI's social media outlets;
- Supporting Member logos on the DCMI website and the DCMI conference website will be linked to a page on the Supporting Member's website;
- The Supporting Member logo will be included in all official DCMI presentations where Regional Members, Institutional Members, Supporting Members and Supporting Members are listed;
- The Supporting Member has the right to distribute two Member-provided brochures in delegate bags at the DCMI annual events; and
- The Supporting Member has the right to use the DCMI Supporting Member logo on its website and in printed marketing material.
- Payment of a fixed annual fee on or before the anniversary date of the membership.