Dublin Core User Guide
This user guide has two parts:
- For people who need to create metadata descriptions, such as catalogers.
- Describes how to use DCMI properties, which are grouped into sections that use similar usage guidelines and similar examples.
- Links to RDF syntax examples in Publishing Metadata.
- For people who need to encode Dublin Core metadata in RDF for publication as Linked Data.
- Provides examples for DCMI properties, listed by name.
As of 2019, DCMI has medium-term plans to restructure the User Guide for better integration of examples into DCMI Metadata Terms.